We are happy to welcome International students to St. Joseph School and to provide an immersion educational experience for your student.
Registration Procedures for International Students
1. Submit all required documentation - Click HERE for complete list
2. Fill out SEVIS application on-line with the principal and send it to the Archdiocesan Office with their processing fee of $125. (Check drawn on US bank only.)
3. Fill out the school registration form and pay registration fee, tuition deposit fee and school supply fee. These fees and the tuition deposit are non-refundable.
4. Archdiocese returns signed form along with instructions for filling out I-901 form.
5. I-901 form and required fees are submitted directly to Student/Exchange Visitor Processing Fee in St. Louis, MO. This must be done electronically.
6. The school must be notified immediately if there is a change in the program start date.
7. The school must be notified immediately if there is any change in personal information, for example, address, transfer, or application for permanent residency.
In order to complete the registration process, the following documents must be provided, once the student has arrived in the United States:
1. Copy of Stamped Visa
2. Immunization Record
3. Current Physical - New Jersey requires that all physicals must be done within six months of the start of the new school year.
4. TB Mantoux test done within six months of the start of the new school year.
St. Joseph School is accredited by the Middle States Association of
Colleges and Schools.
Rates for 2017 - 2018
Registration Fee: $200
School Supply Fee: $100
Graduation and Class Trip $250 (Grade 8 Only)
and Field Trips (K - 7) $70
Tuition may be paid in full before the start of the school year or in 10 monthly payments, July 1 - April 1. There is a deposit of $500 required, which will be deducted from the first month of tuition. Tuition deposit and fees are non-refundable.
Please note that these are St. Joseph School fees only and do not include the SEVIS application fee charged by the Archdiocese or the I-901 fee charged by the US Government.
General School Information
*Students wear a school uniform, which you must purchase on your own.
*Transportation must be arranged privately for all students. All of our students travel by family car.
*School lunch and milk may be purchased separately and is available on a daily basis.